Script Installation - Forums/CMS/Blogs

Script Installation

• Blogs like WordPress
  • Content Management Systems like Joomla
  • Forums like phpBB, SMF, MyBB etc
  • Any script available for download and installation as long as the requirements are met by the free hosting service.

If anyone is struggling installing scripts then feel free to click Infinity then message and send me your 000webhost.com control panel login details i.e. email address and password, feel free to change your password before sending to something random and then after the script is installed you can change back :slight_smile:

Just message with the script you’d like installed and I’ll get it up and running for you in no time - most scripts can be installed within 15 minutes as long as I’ve not got a queue of messages then I’ll get to you in turn.

If you’ve got a message about help with anything else I’ll try my best just message me and even include a TeamViewer ID so I can support you remotely if it relates to issues with DNS or resolving of your domain name to your 000webhost content etc, I can only try my best and I do as and when I can.

If possible but not required include a link to download the script from only if you’d like to.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like