Problem with image display on my site

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my site …It does not display some images on my articles …
I use NewsMag (non-pro version) if anyone knows it .
Do anyone know how to solve it?

I will atouch a screenshot for you to see what i mean if you couldn’t understand.

Thanks

Did you fix it?
All seem okay here.

Your site should be accessed using HTTP not HTTPS

Please check that HTTP is within your site URL and if not then correct HTTPS to HTTP within it.

Also I’d recommend installing the plugin called Force HTTP which you can search and install for else

If you’d like to use HTTPS then visit www.Hosting24.com, get some shared hosting, a dedicated IP address and install an SSL certificate and you’ll be able to correctly and securely use SSL features - unless you are exchanging credit card information there isn’t much need for it on a WordPress site for example however.

On the new control you have the option to display a little banner of 000webhost :slight_smile:

You can turn it off very easily without needing administrator help nor permission from within your 000webhost.com control panel.

Login to your website https://www.000webhost.com/members/
and click Manage

Now at the top row select general

Browse all the way down to the bottom of the page and the third option up is the one you need to change.

Simply toggle the switch to off

The effect is immediate and when you visit your site the banner will no longer show - if it does then your computer cache could be saving it, simply clear your data/cache/history and reload the page a few times.

No more banner!