Please tech staff

can you please help me get my site back. I dont understand its just disappeared or something? this happened with my other site before too. url johnwolfe.ca

you must remove https redirection, because you cannot use ssl with your own domain

Could you please explain how I am to do this without any access to my wordpress site what so ever? I just dont see there being any solution other then the staff fixing it i cant access any of it. I would pay them to fix it and went to order hosting but when i clicked on the link i was forwarded to a site called 24hosting.com there address doesnt exist on google maps, they have no phone contact, there staff pic in the about page was very small blurred and they seemed to have different logos on there shirts then what i was familiar with. Recently i phished and ripped off 100 dollars by 247host.ca and this site just kind of reminded me of that. I dont see myself getting the help I need to fix my site. ive spent longer trying to fix one simple error that has spiraled and snowballed until it has tarnished and destroyed all my work then i did building the site in the first place. so i can redo it somewhere else easily enough… I wanted to get hosting with 000webhost but if i cant have this fixed and i cant trust their hosting site… i think i have to abandon the project and start over on a more reputable host such hostgator.

you can do it via FTP ir File manager

do you have any references for where i could read how to do that step by step i just wouldnt know where to start or even what t o search for that

Try clearing your cookies…As your website says “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS”.

Like the cookies in my browser? the site doesnt work from anyone i knmows computer either. Ive made two sites with 000web… both for free and thankful for that but both became innaccesible and i feeel like it was almost malicious to convince me to access support which is on accesible to paying members… feels like im being put in a corner. almost bought hosting last night but decided to wait , read some online reviews and … i just dont see how i can . it would be easier to go with a more reputable hosting service and just restart my website.

Don’t go premium unless you want to.

Please contact me and I’ll try to resolve any issues.

1 Like