Domain nameservers changed on goddady, but I can't park it on 000webhost

I already set up my DNS on godaddy and I still cant park my domain here
What did i miss??

Thank you in advance

This is what browser replies

@island120e Error Says “This domain already in use”.
Double check and make sure you have not parked your domain “http://island120e.com/” at some other 000webhost account.
How many accounts do have with 000webhost??

First your have to configure your domain’s DNS provider to point to the ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com nameservers.

You musy Configure your DNS domain and put ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com nameservers. Then you syn with domain and server and you will be park your domain .

Can you screenshot the full “set web address” page of your account please?

I had an old account here but I deleted it. Maybe because I didn’t disconnect the domain in my previous account. The thing is the old account totally deleted, how could I do now?

Thank you for your reply:)

Logout of 000webhost.com and use this link to login with your old account details, hit your old account once logged in, delete the site, then hit your name and delete the account.

@island120e this issue is because you signuped, parked domain name, domain parking was not complete and you have removed account. Later signuped with same email again and tried parking the same domain again. We are investigating this case.